On Oct. 28th, 2916, 150+ women entrepreneurs, professionals, and courageous women will be joining together for a day of #learningBIG, #playingBIG, and #givingBIG. REGISTER Now
Our inaugural year’s theme is ‘Take the Leap!’
Take the leap OUT of your comfort zone; take the leap INTO your biggest life.
It’s not just about business. It’s not just about networking.
It’s about getting uncomfortable, learning new things, and achieving what you never thought possible.
Some of the highlights of the day include:
- Inspirational keynote speaker, two-time Gold Medal Olympian Heather Moyse
- Musical performance by the incredible Angie Nussey
- Drumming workshop facilitated by medicine song woman Brenda MacIntyre
- African Dance workshop facilitated by Elisha MacMillan
- Special performance by Lacey Lucidity
- Painting workshop led by the amazing Or Har-Gil
- SURPRISE happening
- PLUS numerous additional exciting workshops under the arms of #learningbig, #playingbig, and #givingbig
Some of these workshops include:
- Intro to Sign Langauge
- Drumming and Percussion
- Learn to Juggle!
- Self Defence
And, throughout the day, you’ll hear inspiring stories from real women about what living BIG means to them.
This is NOT your average conference.
Instead of a day of merely empowerment and inspiration (both of which will also happen!) it will be a day of powerful learning through powerful doing. Experiencing. ACTION.
See you there!
- The Telus House – 25 York Street , Toronto, ON M5J 2V5 – View Map