What makes you excited?
More money? More time?
Prestige? Social proof of your success?
Or something else?
Whatever gets you going, you likely want more of it.
2014 is the year to make this happen. We are going to do it together.
During this 2 hour interactive workshop, you will:
- understand and overcome the challenges you faced last year
- draw out the best of you, what you need and what you want in 2014
- create your step by step plan to make it happen
- participate in a facilitated discussion with your peers led by someone who has been there
- With your customized workbook and training, this 2 hour session prepares you to take on 2014 with clarity and confidence.
- workshop with coffee/tea and breakfast refreshments
- customized workshop to help continue success process once you leave the workshop!
About the Facilitators:
Shelagh Cummins is a business trainer & consultant for Mom Entrepreneurs and co-founder of MomBiz.com – the coaching and training company serving the MomBizTM Owners global community. Her Grow Your Business signature program blends set curriculum, intensive training and consulting for women who are ready to expand their business beyond themselves. Shelagh delivers engaging, empowering, educational and insightful sessions. As a participant, you gain the tools you need to boost your income. Visit: www.shelaghcummins.com and mombiz.com Twitter: @Shelaghcummins
Leigh Mitchell is a creative and inspiring marketing and business development consultant, As the founder & president of Women in Biz Network, Leigh specializes in professional development for women through delivering skill building events, conferences, webinars, marketing and membership services. Leigh is passionate about connecting women across North America and is considered to be one of Canada’s leading small business ambassadors. Her goal is to create happy and inspired entrepreneurs that feel empowered with greater productivity and enhanced business skills. Leigh has successfully assisted many leading brands to engage with the WIBN community. Brands include: GM Canada, Microsoft Canada, Telus, Johnson & Johnson, Maple Leaf Foods, TD Canada Trust, Staples Canada and Random House. These organizations believe in the power, influence and value professional women bring to the economy. Leigh has been featured on CBC Radio, the Toronto Star, the Globe & Mail and in other media and has been a featured speaker at Blissdom Canada.