- Kimberley Seldon – CityLine regular, HGTV expert and editor of Dabble Magazine and design editor for Chatelaine, Seldon is a fierce entrepreneur, passionate about sharing business smarts that will take WIBN attendees from surviving to thriving. Her 10-step program to success isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme, but it brings success clearly into focus
- Nora Young – Writer-broadcaster, producer and host of CBC’s Spark, Nora will dive deep into the most popular social channels and how they’re changing every single facet of business.
- Neil Hedley & Kathy Buckworth – will tackle the differences between the way men and women network and educate each other on their own best practices, which, incidentally, do not include crying to get your own way.
- Jaeny Baik – Former on-air CBC journalist, Jaeny’s interactive presentation will deliver smart, usable proven-to-work YouTube strategies. Her trade secrets will guide attendees past the top mistakes novice video bloggers make and share 3 simple elements of successful videos.
- Anastasia Valentine – is an award-winning product strategist who has has spent over 20 years achieving amazing results in bringing ideas and products to market. Anastasia provide the keys to success with crowd sourcing & crowd funding for small businesses.
- Judy Croon – She’s opened for Joan Rivers, Wynonna Judd and whole host of celebrities as well as a regular on NBC, CBS, CTV and the comedy network. What she’ll do for WIBN attendees? Share 7 tips for surviving your workday/business/angry boss.
- Clare Kumar – Guest expert on The Steven and Chris Show, Breakfast Television and a regular on Marilyn Denis, Clare is firecracker of energy that promises to whip the ominous daily to-do list into submission. Prioritizing, scheduling and employing underused (and often free) resources – working smarter, not harder is her motto.