Over the past 10 years, Jennifer has led an essential role of the product development team for one of the world’s largest global software firms for small and medium businesses, Sage. Jennifer has been active in assessing global technology trends in creating new solutions for businesses to remain relevant and competitive in a fast changing marketplace. Most recently she has been creating strategic new opportunities within the mobile and cloud division. Come and discuss innovative product development and creating customer value by using ideation techniques and talking with your customers.
How does your business help entrepreneurs and professional women?
Finding out what your customers value most can be the key to success. Ask Jennifer about the most interesting thing she sold on eBay by finding value in a unique way.
What is your favourite business tool
Trust the data but listen to your gut.
What is your favourite business book?
Back of the Napkin, Design Thinking
SocialforGood Conference and Awards: Come together with purpose driven entrepreneurs across Canada making a difference. Unite for business training, inspiring stories and amazing connections. Learn:
- Creating a Mission Driven Strategy is the Key to a Thriving Business
- How to Bring More Purpose to your Business
- Passion for Fashion and My #SocialGood Story
- Purpose Driven Networking for Sales
- How Creating a Mission Driven Business Creates a New You
- What’s Your Passion, What’s Purpose?
- Group Leadership Mentoring Challenge
- Developing that Winning Formula
- Giving back makes Good Business Sense
- Building a brand and developing a Winning Business
- Be Awesome: Bringing Authenticity and Integrity in Business
- 10 Steps To Create Your Profit Path
- Sharing Your Message with Social Media
- Be a Trendsetter – Start a Podcast
- Amplify your Voice – Public Speaking & Events
- Get Noticed! Write a Book
- Awards Ceremony : SocialforGood Award Winner Announced
Session Times /Agenda