Christine LeLacheur is a mama, a wife and a whiz at reinventing her career. From event planner to prof to facilitator and a few things in between, this entrepreneurial spirit makes things happen (and with exquisite speed). She is that rare one who has mastered efficiency without trimming the fun from the everyday. When not whipping up new programs (and the wittiest titles to cap them off) for her 2 ventures, Christine spends her time traveling, checking out music festivals, and being a tourist in her own city. If you would like to connect with Christine, she almost always has her smart phone in hand and is a wee bit of a social media junkie.
How can your experience or your business help fellow conference attendees?
After years of trying to hush rambunctious toddlers while talking to clients, furiously firing off emails during precious naptimes, toiling away in basements and bedrooms while caregivers attempted to distract the kids from realizing mom was actually home, and attempting to set up office (okay, squatting) in the local coffee shop, Christine and her business partner, Ashleigh Frankel, realized that working at home was just not working.
While talking (okay, bitching) about their situations and talking about how they were probably going to need to find office space, they both discovered that each woman separately had already researched the idea of opening a shared workspace for women like them. Women like you: the EntreprenHER!
Originally crafting this idea to solve their own challenges, Ashleigh and Christine are excited they can now make available a space for women like themselves who are looking for a work space to connect with other like-minded women, create and build amazing businesses in an inspiring environment, and collaborate with others to take their achievements to the next level.
Christine LeLacheur is attending the #SocialforGood Conference
About the #SocialforGood Conference
If you are a socially conscious individual, entrepreneur, corporation or non-profit organization you can’t afford to miss this conference! Please join us for two days that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions to spread social good in your community and workplace.
#SocialforGood will have you dive deeper then you ever have before and will address:
- What a #socialforgood movement is and why it even matters
- Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes! Learn how!
- Ideas and beliefs by change makers and sought after experts.
- We will explore why investing in women is the world best social strategy
- Creative solutions to inspire change in your life, workplace and business
- How to Bring Authenticity and Integrity to Your Business
- How Creating your Business Creates a Whole New You
- How to raise money for your social business or cause
- The best ways to spread your message: Video, podcasts, public speaking, social media and more