Sheree Wells is the founder of Travelbug Baby Equipment Rentals based in Toronto. Her mission is to help families traveling to Toronto focus more on the adventure rather than the packing. Travelbug Baby rents premium baby gear to residents and visitors so that families can explore Toronto in comfort and style. Their extensive inventory includes strollers, car seats, cribs, and even bottle sterilizers. They are known for a personal approach that focuses on finding solutions that work and a hands-on involvement that includes delivery, set-up and pick-up.
How can your experience or your business help fellow conference attendees?
The WIBN conference celebrates a collective wisdom that women own and share freely. At Travelbug Baby, we take pride in not only participating but sharing our experiences and learning from other women entrepreneurs.
Connect on Twitter @travelbugbaby and at www.travelbugbaby.com and on facebook
Sheree Wells is attending the #SocialforGood Conference
About the #SocialforGood Conference
If you are a socially conscious individual, entrepreneur, corporation or non-profit organization you can’t afford to miss this conference! Please join us for two days that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions to spread social good in your community and workplace.
#SocialforGood will have you dive deeper then you ever have before and will address:
- What a #socialforgood movement is and why it even matters
- Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes! Learn how!
- Ideas and beliefs by change makers and sought after experts.
- We will explore why investing in women is the world best social strategy
- Creative solutions to inspire change in your life, workplace and business
- How to Bring Authenticity and Integrity to Your Business
- How Creating your Business Creates a Whole New You
- How to raise money for your social business or cause
- The best ways to spread your message: Video, podcasts, public speaking, social media and more