Emily is a Toronto-based educator and explorer of inner and outer worlds. With an MA in Curriculum Development and over ten years in classroom and experiential education, Emily is a versatile and resourceful facilitator and program designer. Her journey as an educator has brought her to some amazing ‘classrooms’ including the Royal Ontario Museum, a bamboo grove perched on a volcanic crater in Bali, the halls of power in Washington DC, and an Australian Permaculture centre. Emily is the Community Leader of G Day for Girls Toronto, a community-based rite of passage for adolescent girls and their adult champions. She is a belly dancer and is training as a Dance our Way Home facilitator. She is also a member in good standing of the Ontario College of Teachers, a certified Permaculture Designer and a trained Rite of Passage Facilitator. Emily recently moved back to her hometown of Toronto after working at ‘the greenest school on Earth’ in Bali and travelling around India and Nepal. With her diverse passions and skills, Emily is a human hub who gets immense joy out of designing transformational experiences that connect people with themselves, their communities, and the natural world.
What do you hope to take away from the conference?
I am a nascent social entrepreneur, and want to learn how to focus my mission and translate my passion into a profitable social business.
Connect on Twitter @teach_em_good
Emily Rose Antflick is attending the #SocialforGood Conference
About the #SocialforGood Conference
If you are a socially conscious individual, entrepreneur, corporation or non-profit organization you can’t afford to miss this conference! Please join us for two days that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions to spread social good in your community and workplace.
#SocialforGood will have you dive deeper then you ever have before and will address:
- What a #socialforgood movement is and why it even matters
- Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes! Learn how!
- Ideas and beliefs by change makers and sought after experts.
- We will explore why investing in women is the world best social strategy
- Creative solutions to inspire change in your life, workplace and business
- How to Bring Authenticity and Integrity to Your Business
- How Creating your Business Creates a Whole New You
- How to raise money for your social business or cause
- The best ways to spread your message: Video, podcasts, public speaking, social media and more