Carole has built a team busting with imagination, resourcefulness, technical expertise, and a rather large helping of tenacity.
Carole realized the power of video marketing when she ran a vintage clothing business based entirely on e-commerce. When she started creating video to enhance her sales, she began to connect with her customers in a new – and influential – way, and this drove her personal and professional shift into helping others do the same.
Creating her own video boutique operation, Carole is blessed to now be able to select only the clients and projects she feels passionate about because becoming your partner is so important to her as a business value. She gets to know you to serve you best.
How can your experience or your business help fellow conference attendees?
The main goal of what I do is to help people understand what Video can do. Yes, our team can create an amazing video telling your beautifully personal story.
However, what do you do with that Video once its complete?
I help people understand how to market that video to get every ounce of return on investment possible from it. From where to post, when to post and what keywords to consider … I give you another reason to love the Video we create together.
What do you hope to take away from the conference?
My hope is to really connect with like minded women and develop a support network to help me in all facets of my business. More importantly I would love to help other like minded women get the most from their Online Video Marketing questions.
What do you think is our greatest social problem today? Any suggestions to solve it?
Being disconnected. I think we need Human touch and engagement in person more than we realize. My suggestion would be to build more physical communities for people to connect within.
What is the most inspiring book you have read?
The Secret. It made me look at a different perspective of life that I did not know was there previously. A true awakening.
Carole Parsons Schafer is attending the #SocialforGood Conference
About the #SocialforGood Conference
If you a socially conscious individual, entrepreneur, corporation or non-profit organization you can’t afford to miss this conference! Please join us for two days that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions to spread social good in your community and workplace.
#SocialforGood will have you dive deeper then you ever have before and will address:
- What a #socialforgood movement is and why it even matters
- Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes! Learn how!
- Ideas and beliefs by change makers and sought after experts.
- We will explore why investing in women is the world best social strategy
- Creative solutions to inspire change in your life, workplace and business
- How to Bring Authenticity and Integrity to Your Business
- How Creating your Business Creates a Whole New You
- How to raise money for your social business or cause
- The best ways to spread your message: Video, podcasts, public speaking, social media and more