Meredith has worked for and in small businesses her entire career. She has a true passion for seeing entrepreneurs reach their full potential. She is currently partner in PC Service On Site with her husband. Meredith’s first exposure to a small business started in her teens working for a local family owned garden center. After completing graduate school, Meredith started managing a small manufacturing and export business.
How can your experience or your business help fellow conference attendees?
Meredith has experienced all the ups and downs of running a small business. She has 20 plus years of experience and an MBA in international business and finance.
Meredith has helped other entrepreneurs her entire career offering advice and guidance.
What do you hope to take away from the conference?
hoping to meet like minded entrepreneurs to share ideas and expand our network
What do you think is our greatest social problem today? Any suggestions to solve it?
access to education and information
What is the most inspiring book you have read?
10-10-10 by Suzy Welch
Meredith Skinner is attending the #SocialforGood Conference
About the #SocialforGood Conference
If you are a socially conscious individual, entrepreneur, corporation or non-profit organization you can’t afford to miss this conference! Please join us for two days that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions to spread social good in your community and workplace.
#SocialforGood will have you dive deeper then you ever have before and will address:
- What a #socialforgood movement is and why it even matters
- Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes! Learn how!
- Ideas and beliefs by change makers and sought after experts.
- We will explore why investing in women is the world best social strategy
- Creative solutions to inspire change in your life, workplace and business
- How to Bring Authenticity and Integrity to Your Business
- How Creating your Business Creates a Whole New You
- How to raise money for your social business or cause
- The best ways to spread your message: Video, podcasts, public speaking, social media and more