Elizabeth is dynamic. A people loving, worldly free spirit with her finger to the pulse. She has a flare for design and innate aptitude for business. After graduating from U of T, the passion and energy of start-ups attracted her to become an entrepreneur in the fashion, travel and digital industries. Her need for personal and professional growth will be evident as she expands One Story and amplifies your voice.
How can your experience or your business help fellow conference attendees?
OneStory is a social enterprise that enables organizations and individuals to collect beautiful video interviews from anyone, anywhere in the world to raise awareness about important causes through storytelling. Our technology provides guided interviews, automatic editing and submission of the videos to make capturing and sharing stories easy.
What do you hope to take away from the conference?
Networking. Connections with like minds. Learning.
What is the most inspiring book you have read?
Elizabeth Heggie is attending the #SocialforGood Conference
About the #SocialdforGood Conference
If you a socially conscious individual, entrepreneur, corporation or non-profit organization you can’t afford to miss this conference! Please join us for two days that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions to spread social good in your community and workplace.
#SocialforGood will have you dive deeper then you ever have before and will address:
- What a #socialforgood movement is and why it even matters
- Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes! Learn how!
- Ideas and beliefs by change makers and sought after experts.
- We will explore why investing in women is the world best social strategy
- Creative solutions to inspire change in your life, workplace and business
- How to Bring Authenticity and Integrity to Your Business
- How Creating your Business Creates a Whole New You
- How to raise money for your social business or cause
- The best ways to spread your message: Video, podcasts, public speaking, social media and more