Meegan is a multi-passionate entrepreneur who craves design, art and all-things marketing.
She is a traditional print designer by trade who has crossed over to digital. From start-ups needing branding guidance, to businesses seeking full-blown marketing support, Meegan provides print and online design solutions to get things done!
How can your experience or your business help fellow conference attendees?
I am passionate about helping you discover your brand, communicate it effectively and grow your business to your ideal audience (a.k.a. paying peeps!).
My mission is to empower you with a brand you are proud of ON and OFF line while relieving the stress of trying to figure it all out–so you can get back to business with a smile!
What do you hope to take away from the conference?
Connection: I’m looking forward to meeting fresh, new faces and like-minded souls full of ideas!
What do you think is our greatest social problem today? Any suggestions to solve it?
EQUALITY and EMPOWERMENT.
Everyone deserves the right to learn and be heard.
Starts with our children and community… breaking stereotypes, teaching life skills… creating a foundation to empower them as a person with purpose.
What is the most inspiring book you have read?
Many books on my shelf that I’m looking forward to reading…
Daring Greatly (Bréne Brown), Lean In (Sheryl Sandberg), Pencils of Promise (Adam Braun), Half The Sky (Nicholas D. Kristof, Sheryl WuDunn), Thrive (Arianna Huffington), I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings (Maya Angelou, Oprah Winfrey)…
I love to learn about others’ stories as there’s always nuggets of wisdom to carry forward.
Meegan Thomas is attending the #SocialforGood Conference
About the #SocialforGood Conference
If you are a socially conscious individual, entrepreneur, corporation or non-profit organization you can’t afford to miss this conference! Please join us for two days that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions to spread social good in your community and workplace.
#SocialforGood will have you dive deeper then you ever have before and will address:
- What a #socialforgood movement is and why it even matters
- Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes! Learn how!
- Ideas and beliefs by change makers and sought after experts.
- We will explore why investing in women is the world best social strategy
- Creative solutions to inspire change in your life, workplace and business
- How to Bring Authenticity and Integrity to Your Business
- How Creating your Business Creates a Whole New You
- How to raise money for your social business or cause
- The best ways to spread your message: Video, podcasts, public speaking, social media and more