Jennifer Beale has more than 13 years of success finding clients and partners through networking events. Once shy, her business went from bright idea to six figures in six months — just by meeting people at networking events. Today, Jennifer guides professionals and entrepreneurs to master the art and science of networking as a business building strategy. Her unique background in journalism, research, project management and her personal journeys form her cutting edge approach to finding, conversing and converting contacts into clients, partners and collaborators. Jennifer is the editor of a popular eZine – BizNetworkNews.com – that promotes business networking events, and produces two of Toronto’s largest business networking events. An energetic, encouraging and engaging presenter, Jennifer delights audiences with her unique blend of practical wisdom shared through her compassionate spirit and self.
How can your experience or your business help fellow conference attendees?
I connect business owners to lots of potential clients in a short amount of time.
What do you hope to take away from the conference?
Ideas for being a conscious business leader
What do you think is our greatest social problem today? Any suggestions to solve it?
Bullying and abuse. Authentic connections in healthy communities removes the power disparity that leads to abuse of power. We need to have conversations about how this plays out – in our life and in the lives of others. As we foster greater empathy we develop naturally inner restraint, compassion, and a desire to support others in their journey.
What is the most inspiring book you have read?
Convergence – by converging every area of my life and aligning my projects and actions with my life purpose I feel fulfilled. This book brought it together for me.
Jennifer Beale is attending the #SocialforGood Conference
About the #SocialforGood Conference
If you are a socially conscious individual, entrepreneur, corporation or non-profit organization you can’t afford to miss this conference! Please join us for two days that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions to spread social good in your community and workplace.
#SocialforGood will have you dive deeper then you ever have before and will address:
- What a #socialforgood movement is and why it even matters
- Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes! Learn how!
- Ideas and beliefs by change makers and sought after experts.
- We will explore why investing in women is the world best social strategy
- Creative solutions to inspire change in your life, workplace and business
- How to Bring Authenticity and Integrity to Your Business
- How Creating your Business Creates a Whole New You
- How to raise money for your social business or cause
- The best ways to spread your message: Video, podcasts, public speaking, social media and more