Erica Ross, with 40+ years involved in the creative, healing and spiritual arts in Indonesia, Wales, USA, India and Canada, offers the wisdom of her life experience as a dancer, artist, group facilitator, trainer, DJ, mother and traveler. She is co-founder of Toronto’s award-winning women’s ecstatic dance practice, Dance Our Way Home, a 21-day online dance program, DAILY DANCE, and RADICAL RADIANCE and the Dance Our Way Facilitator Trainings. Erica’s passion is in creating sacred spaces for the blossoming of our magnificence, together. www.EricaRoss.com
How can your experience or your business help fellow conference attendees?
Wherever I go, I offer love, joy and kindness, along with an open and curious mind, to all I meet. Embodiment, the Divine Feminine, sacred space, ecstatic dance and sisterhood, and creating beauty and art, are what I love to share and teach.
What do you hope to take away from the conference?
I’d love to find new biz friends and allies, and to also acquire new tools, skills and inspiration for my life and business.
Erica Ross is attending the #SocialforGood Conference
About the #SocialforGood Conference
If you are a socially conscious individual, entrepreneur, corporation or non-profit organization you can’t afford to miss this conference! Please join us for two days that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions to spread social good in your community and workplace.
#SocialforGood will have you dive deeper then you ever have before and will address:
- What a #socialforgood movement is and why it even matters
- Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes! Learn how!
- Ideas and beliefs by change makers and sought after experts.
- We will explore why investing in women is the world best social strategy
- Creative solutions to inspire change in your life, workplace and business
- How to Bring Authenticity and Integrity to Your Business
- How Creating your Business Creates a Whole New You
- How to raise money for your social business or cause
- The best ways to spread your message: Video, podcasts, public speaking, social media and more