Crys is a proud mama, wife & blogger. She spends her days as a sr. marketing manager for a top SEO software platform and spends her free time as a social media junkie. As a child abuse survivor & advocate of many causes, using her voice for social good is very important.
On a lighter note, Crys prefers bourbon to wine and laugh at her own jokes. Above all, she is mildly naïve & wildly idealistic. Peace on earth and all that jazz. She is well aware that this is both her best asset and worst trait, but she embraces it nonetheless. So this is Crys, ideally speaking.
How can your experience or your business help fellow conference attendees?
My goal for my blog and social voice for 2015 is to get involved with more social good causes and become a more defined advocate for organizations that I am passionate about. I am hoping to connect with other attendees and organizations at the conference to build relationships in the social good space.
What do you hope to take away from the conference?
I would love to make some great connections and take away some valuable insights into how to use my voice for social good in a more effective way.
What do you think is our greatest social problem today? Any suggestions to solve it?
The welfare of children and children’s rights all across the world. With the onset of social media, there are so many new ways that children can be targeted, abused and bullied. We have to be diligent about keeping our kids safe and becoming a voice for those who can not speak up for themselves, here and in so many other parts of the world.
What is the most inspiring book you have read?
I have read a lot of really incredible books, but Tuesdays With Morrie really stuck with me. It was a very easy read, but also very impactful. http://www.amazon.ca/Tuesdays-Morrie-Young-Greatest-Lesson/dp/076790592X
Crys Wiltshire is attending the #SocialforGood Conference
About the #SocialforGood Conference
If you are a socially conscious individual, entrepreneur, corporation or non-profit organization you can’t afford to miss this conference! Please join us for two days that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions to spread social good in your community and workplace.
#SocialforGood will have you dive deeper then you ever have before and will address:
- What a #socialforgood movement is and why it even matters
- Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes! Learn how!
- Ideas and beliefs by change makers and sought after experts.
- We will explore why investing in women is the world best social strategy
- Creative solutions to inspire change in your life, workplace and business
- How to Bring Authenticity and Integrity to Your Business
- How Creating your Business Creates a Whole New You
- How to raise money for your social business or cause
- The best ways to spread your message: Video, podcasts, public speaking, social media and more