Chantal Saville is a writer, editor, community manager, mother. Not necessarily in that order.
How can your experience or your business help fellow conference attendees?
Years of writing content, including branded content, has enabled me to hone the skill of story telling. When people buy from your business, whether a product or service, they ARE buying you. Let them know who you are.
What do you hope to take away from the conference?
A greater understanding of how business and social media can be used for good instead of the singular pursuit of financial gain.
What do you think is our greatest social problem today? Any suggestions to solve it?
One of our greatest social problems is that despite the fact that we live with a global economy, we seem more and more insulated and unwilling to help others. Our focus seems to be about making money and not about living. How can we change that? I’m not sure but discussing it is without a doubt a good beginning.
What is the most inspiring book you have read?
The book that inspired me the most in my life was The Hours, by Michael Cunningham. Not a business book, not a self-help book but the story of three women from different times, interwoven and lyrically written, helped to remind me that I need to live each day, that it’s about the moments, the hours.
Chantal Saville is attending the #SocialforGood Conference
About the #SocialforGood Conference
If you are a socially conscious individual, entrepreneur, corporation or non-profit organization you can’t afford to miss this conference! Please join us for two days that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions to spread social good in your community and workplace.
#SocialforGood will have you dive deeper then you ever have before and will address:
- What a #socialforgood movement is and why it even matters
- Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes! Learn how!
- Ideas and beliefs by change makers and sought after experts.
- We will explore why investing in women is the world best social strategy
- Creative solutions to inspire change in your life, workplace and business
- How to Bring Authenticity and Integrity to Your Business
- How Creating your Business Creates a Whole New You
- How to raise money for your social business or cause
- The best ways to spread your message: Video, podcasts, public speaking, social media and more