Ashlei is a glamour portrait photographer who specializes in glamour photography for women. She knows that every woman is beautiful and she can bring that beauty forward in beautiful, contemporary heirloom portraits that you would be proud to pass down to your future generations
How can your experience or your business help fellow conference attendees?
Not only does Ashlei create women’s portraiture but she also has excellent headshot and website packages where she works one on one with you to create the imagery for a website of your dreams!
What do you hope to take away from the conference?
Ashlei hopes to meet some wonderful women to network with and potentially share her skills with and collaborate on some creative projects.
What do you think is our greatest social problem today? Any suggestions to solve it?
Far too often businesses get caught up in the money and lose sight of what their true purpose of business is. Being consistently reminded that our purpose is to help others (and that we are not for everyone) can help keep you inspired and motivated.
What is the most inspiring book you have read?
Blue Ocean Strategy
By W. chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne
Ashlei Iris is attending the #SocialforGood Conference
About the #SocialforGood Conference
If you are a socially conscious individual, entrepreneur, corporation or non-profit organization you can’t afford to miss this conference! Please join us for two days that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions to spread social good in your community and workplace.
#SocialforGood will have you dive deeper then you ever have before and will address:
- What a #socialforgood movement is and why it even matters
- Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes! Learn how!
- Ideas and beliefs by change makers and sought after experts.
- We will explore why investing in women is the world best social strategy
- Creative solutions to inspire change in your life, workplace and business
- How to Bring Authenticity and Integrity to Your Business
- How Creating your Business Creates a Whole New You
- How to raise money for your social business or cause
- The best ways to spread your message: Video, podcasts, public speaking, social media and more