Date: Friday, September 30, 2016
Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm | Price: $99
LOCATION: TELUS House
25 York Street
For entrepreneurs, and social media influencers.
You can’t grow a plant and ignore the roots.
This intimate, collaborative event is intended to help you feel renewed, rejuvenated and focused.
Through a day of conversations, connections and workshops, we will provide important tools to help you build and prosper in all facets of your life.
- Find Your Power: Defining your sweet spot in business to do more of what you love.
- Saying YES or Saying NO. Building confidence to stand firm in your choices.
- Tame Your Time: Keys to mastering personal and professional productivity.
- THINK TANK: Discover your thinking style to maximize your brain
- Meditation Zen
- It’s all in the details. The in’s & out’s of using video in your business
- Social Media Industry Fireside Chat
BLISS BIZ Includes:
- Breakfast sponsored by TELUS
- Expert Speakers/Workshop Leaders
- Marketplace opportunities
- Connections & Networking Exchange
- Fun, Interactive moments throughout the day
*Agenda subject to change
At Bliss Biz, the intent is to foster relationships & create collaborations amongst the many brilliant business minds attending that day. Our goal is to make it fun, casual and honest about where we sit in our business, how we manage the day to day, the current state of social and how we will leverage it all.
TELUS HOUSE is located right beside Union Station. We strongly advise you to take the TTC or GO Train into the city. If you choose to drive, the best location nearby is the Convention Centre South parkade for reasonable rates throughout the day.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any dietary restrictions or preferences before Sept 23rd.
For those of you coming in from out of town, we will have a low key, informal welcome event the night before to reconnect before “getting to work” in the morning
What to Wear
Dress is casual. We will be doing a meditation practice during the day so comfortable clothes are ideal.