Investment: $35 | September 29, 2016 | WIBN Members Only (1 visit allowed as non member)
Why you need it:
71% of Canadian women indicated that they would like to start their own business and 83% of them said having access to role models or mentors would be important to their success. Women in Biz Network believe that members supporting members is key to our collective success. Enjoy access to different mentors and together we can brainstorm and plan for your growth and development as an entrepreneur or a professional.
You Will Receive
- Confidential career and business advice
- Opportunities to brainstorm with a support group of successful business women
- Accountability partner
- Opportunity to work on your projects in a supportive group environment
- Support and advice to balance your wellbeing, happiness and health coupled with your business life
- Resume or sales material review provided and much more
This program is exclusive to WIBN Members only. For information on membership please visit here.
- Toronto: Thursday, Sept 29 from 11 am – 2 pm Location: Gladstone Hotel, 1214 Queen Street Toronto
- Willingness to help others and yourself
- Respectful, courteous and understand confidentiality must be kept within the group
- Current member of Women in Biz Network Membership