- Visit the SocialforGood Conference Site for details and agenda
- Visit the I am the Boss Conference for details and agenda
- CLICK to Purchase your ticket at $149 and get I am the Boss Conference TICKET FOR FREE NOW! – Please note this deal is for tickets at $149 only – not valid with other offers or promotions.
5 Reasons Why YOU NEED TO ATTEND THE I AM THE BOSS CONFERENCE
#1: It’s a great place to network with like-minded business owners
This is a full day event, so the people that attend with you are there all day. And what that means is that you can get to know them. Come away with some real relationships with people that will become part of your support network.
#2: SEVEN GREAT speakers, who you will connect with
Our interview style for our hand-picked speakers will bring you closer to these women who have gone through the efforts of building a business and who are still working at it. They aren’t unreachable people on the stage, after we interview them, you can ask them specific questions and get the answers you are looking for.
#3: We Foster an Interactive Environment and Have Fun Doing It!
Let’s face it, we have asked you to take a day away from your life to come and spend it with us. We will work our butts off to make sure that this is a day well spent with us. That you WILL come away with the tools you need to run a kick-ass business and have fun doing it!
#4: We have the BEST MC ON THE PLANET!
Laughter is one of nature’s best medicines. We are fortunate to have a Juno-Award winning MC, Helena Kameka and her cast of characters will have you in stitches.
#5: FREE Childcare
Kids and Company has graciously offered as a sponsorship to our event, FREE childcare during our event. For more information and to reserve your FREE childcare, visit their page on our website.
If you are feeling like this event could make an impact in your life and in your business, now’s the time to decide. Early Bird pricing is now in effect. Also, the first 30 ticket holders will received a free copy of “Paralyzed – Getting Past the Excuses of Why You Are Not Successful,” by Odette Laurie.
Buy your ticket now, save AND a receive a FREE gift!
So there you have it, Five VERY specific reasons that we feel you why I Am The Boss 2015 will be worth your while. Are there more reasons than these? You betcha there are! But these were some of the ones that we find most important, that’s why we wanted to share them with you.
If you are feeling that this event could make an impact in your life and in your business, now’s the time to decide.
To check out all of the I Am The Boss Bonuses, click here now.
Check out I am the Boss Conference Key Notes:
“This company began as a passionate search for the perfect cup of tea. Along the way we discovered that the secret was who you shared it with.” – Tonia Jahshan
“In 2012 we appeared on CBC’s Dragons’ Den and partnered with our incredible investors, David Chilton and Jim Treliving. With their help and advice, we are now sharing our Steeped Tea love and partying with many wonderful U.S. Consultants and teams!”
Tonia Jahshan is President and Founder of Steeped Tea, a direct selling company that specializes in home tea parties selling loose leaf tea and accessories. Her company has over 5000 consultants across North America and over 40 employees. The company was featured on CBC’s Dragons’ Den in 2012 and won the approval of Jim Treliving and David Chilton as partners.
Steeped Tea ranked #27 on Profit 500 last year and #1 in the food sector. This year her company ranked #17 on Profit 500. This busy mom of three children under six was also ranked #15 on Chatelaines W100 list last year and #6 this year.
Tonia has over 12 years owner/operator experience managing two sales and marketing-based businesses. Her experience in communications, training and public relations has helped Steeped Tea become a multimillion dollar international company.
Creative Bube Tube
Jenny Munford is the CEO and Founder of Creative Bube Tube, an international and award-winning fully integrated multiscreen ad agency and Production Company specializing in TV, digital and social media.
In 2011, Jenny was named RBC Canadian Woman Entrepreneur of the Year. She’s considered a ground-breaking, visionary entrepreneur with over 25 years of marketing, advertising and business experience. With representation from east to west in both the United States and Canada, this multiscreen ad agency serves medium to large clients from across the globe in sports, pharmaceutical, health and lifestyle, food and beverage, automotive, and other industries.
Prior to the conception of Creative Bube Tube, Jenny spent 14 years of her life in Germany where she built a multi-million dollar business in the health and wellness industry. Family ties then brought her back to Canada in 2003 and shortly after returning; she followed her husband (conditioning coach in the NBA) to Charlotte, North Carolina, where she worked for one of the east coast’s largest commercial production companies.
In 2006, Jenny returned home to Canada with a vision; she started Creative Bube Tube out of her home office on a $3000 investment.
Having grown her one-person, one-client show to its present-day status and offices across North America, Creative Bube Tube has produced over 1500 campaigns since opening in 2006. The goal is to have Creative Bube Tube go toe-to-toe against any ad agency in the world by always providing a personal touch and stand-out-in-a-crowd creative for each and every one of her valued clients.
About SocialforGood Conference:
Did you know that 55% of consumers are willing to pay extra for products and services made by companies committed to positive social and environmental impact?
The 5th annual Women in Biz Social for Good Conference taking place on May 25 and 26 at the Telus House (25 York Street, Toronto) will help you examine what greater purpose your business serves and how you can market and grow that purpose into a mission driven business.
New this year is we will be honouring women across the country making positive impacts in their communities with the SocialforGood Awards – please consider applying or nominating someone you admire who is making as positive impact through their business activities. The conference is taking place at the Telus House, a beautiful and inspiring location with roof top gardens that you can explore over lunch and breaks. It is a short walk from Union Station.
- Each attendee gets profiled on our web site so you know who is attending and can connect before you even show up!
- Reception, lunch and breaks
- 18 Sessions
- SocialforGood Expo
- SocialforGood Awards Ceremony
- Building a brand and developing a winning business with a mission
- How Creating a Mission Driven Business Creates a New You
- Purpose Driven Networking for Sales
- What’s Your Why? How Your Story Becomes Your Mission
- Group Mentoring Challenge
- Why the World Needs to Focus on Women and Girls to Strengthen the World
- Be Awesome: Bringing Authenticity and Integrity in Business
- 10 Steps To Create Your Profit Path
- Share your Message Through Social Media
- Getting over Your Fear of Video – Why being on Camera Lets Your Goodness Shine
- Be a Trendsetter – Start a Podcast
- Amplify your Voice – Public Speaking & Events
- Get Noticed! Write a Book
- How to find a build a relationship with a mentor
- Round table business mentoring sessions
#Socialforgood Conference speaker line-up includes:
- Jody Steinhauer is the President and CBO (Chief Bargain Officer) of the Bargains Group. A winner of the Canadian Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Canada’s Top 40 Under 40, and a PROFIT W100 Recipient.
- Krista Jefferson is a professional photographer who after finding herself in Uganda with her camera launched JustOne a fair trade organization that offers world changing fashion. Each purchase directly supports people around the globe struggling with poverty and brings awareness to their needs.
- Ann Douglas is the creator of the bestselling The Mother of All Books pregnancy and parenting series (over half a million copies sold in North America to date).
- Jeff Pulver is an Internet pioneer and TEDx speaker known for his work in growing the VoIP industry. A globally renowned thought leader, inspirational speaker and entrepreneur.
- Meghan Telpner is growing a global tribe of vibrant living advocates and her bestselling and award-winning book UnDiet: Eat Your Way to Vibrant Health is creating a revolution in how people think about their health.
- Marissa McTassey is the founder and President of Moxie Trades Ltd.; a company that is a threat in the safety footwear industry. The company’s first product was the Iconic Pink Work Boot. Today, Moxie Trades offers a complete line of safety footwear, apparel and hardware accessories made exclusively for women and distributed throughout North America.
- Gillian Barth is Executive Vice-President of CARE Canada overseeing a wide range of programs, including water, health and environment, resource development, monitoring, human resources and external relations.
- Click here to see additional speakers such as Jennifer Beale, Erica Ehm, Shelagh Cummins and more!
Join us on May 25 and 26, 2015 at Telus House and add your voice to the conversation! #SocialforGood
Sign up for ticket at $149 and receive a ticket to the I am The Boss Conference