Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. As a way of saying that you please download this daily planner on us!
- Read below how to best utilize our daily planner!
How to use effectively:Look at your daily life on the basis of your health, happiness and your what you would like to accomplish for your livelihood.
- WORK: Focus on accomplishing three major 3 things per day, don’t over-schedule your day. Our estimates of what we think will get completed don’t take into account distractions, emergencies, and competing priorities.
- LIFE: Consider what is most important to you in life, ensure that this lands on your planner as a reminder and most importantly, it helps us to live life with intention. Is it having more time to play with your child? Is it time to meditate? Go for a run? Schedule it. If possible start your planning exercise the NIGHT BEFORE.
- PLAY: It is important you take breaks frequently throughout your day. Maybe indicate on your planner how you will take your breaks. Will you for a walk? Will you read a magazine? What will help you get creative and focused?
- BUSINESS: If you run a business, likely the call and meetings section will be important. Ensure that you are looking at your day to provide the most return on your investment. Don’t put off those sales calls or meetings that will drive revenue.
- CLUSTER YOUR DAY & OR WEEK: Many of my business friends find it helpful to cluster their time. Block out time for emails and only respond during these times if possible. Example of clustering of activities:
“Financial Friday” – have a money day where you organize your receipts and focus on your forecasts and current revenues! After you fill it out (ideally toward the end of your work day, the day before) take a picture of it on your phone just in case you misplace it!
- GRATITUDE: The most important part of your planning in our opinion is the “gratitude” section. This allows us to take pride and stock in what we have already accomplished and what we are truly thankful for.