Start the New Year off right! Ladies, this one’s for you!
I’m super excited to be offering you…
My Soul’s Desire 2016 One Day Intensive on Saturday, January 16th.
Own some time for yourself amongst the busyness of life and start putting yourself on the calendar.
How will you attend to your needs in 2016? Learn how without compromising other areas in your life… guilt-free!
Spend the day in a intimate, cozy setting with other amazing women, as we recharge, reconnect and refocus, looking deeply within to find out what makes your heart sing and spirit soar!
Give a voice to your soul’s desires, wants and greatness for 2016!
• Upon registration you will be emailed a pre-work booklet to work through and to be completed by January 16th ; truth-telling questions will guide you to uncover your 2015.
• Guidance to tap into your inner wisdom, your strengths, nurture your soul through expressive arts, creative mindfulness & body-based awareness activities
• Thought-provoking questions and powerful activities to get the answers you need
• A safe, non-judgemental environment where you are free to explore, dive deep or go at your own pace. You’re in control.
• 1 free 30-minute phone follow-up (to be used within 2 weeks starting January 18th)
• Complimentary lunch (vegan & gluten-free options available)
• Support from me and a room full of women who are also invested in themselves
Know this is your special time, which you are absolutely deserving and innately worthy of.
WHAT WILL YOU STAND FOR IN 2016? WHO WILL YOU BE? WHAT WILL YOU CREATE?
MAKE YOUR SOUL’S DESIRE A PRIORITY IN 2016!
To learn more, please visit http://livtru.ca/one-day-intensive/
DATE: Saturday, January 16th, 2016
TIME: 10:00am – 3:30pm
LOCATION: 4 Austin Crescent, Toronto, ON (Casa Loma Neighbourhood)
$197 Early Bird until Jan 11th
How can people register?
To register, please visit http://livtru.ca/one-day-intensive/
What will attendees learn?
AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU WILL WALK AWAY WITH…
• Deep clarity on how to stay in touch with inner desires during the ups and downs of each day without getting sidetracked and losing yourself
• Confidence to trust your inner wisdom to help guide your decision-making and lessen second-guessing or questioning yourself
• A deeper connection within, gaining a new appreciation of yourself
• A stronger sense of belief and self-confidence in what you are capable of creating in your life
• Renewed commitment to yourself and personal plan to keep you on track