MentorshipBC is excited to hold a Twitter Mentorship Matchmaker on Thursday March 12th at 11am (PST).
You can join the Twitter chat by visiting http://twubs.com/mentorshipbc2015 and simply typing in your questions or comments during the scheduled event date and time.
Alternatively, if you would rather tweet using Twitter, use the hashtag #mentorshipbc2015 in your tweets. (If you aren’t familiar with Twitter chats and need some help, please feel free to contact me, and I can explain how the process works. Twitter chats are fun. I promise.)
Join our chat if you are:
– A small business owner looking for a mentorship program in BC
– A professional organization that is looking for mentees or mentors in BC
– An entrepreneur looking to mentor with a professional organization in BC
– A person who is interested in learning more about mentorship in BC
We will be discussing FAQs such as:
– How does a professional mentorship program work?
– What is the difference between a professional and informal mentorship relationship?
– What are the benefits of having a mentor?
– How much does a mentorship program from a professional organization cost?
– What is the right mentorship program for me?
– Where can I find a mentorship program?
– How do I become a mentor?