Thank you for applying – your application has been received.
Tell Me more about becoming a WIBN Mentor:
Mentor Her Biz – The Small Business Mentorship Program is a grassroots mentorship program which partners some of Canada’s top business women with successful small business owners and entrepreneurs who are looking for that extra bit of connection in their industry and community.
Have you always had a desire to inspire, to support the next generation within your field succeed, to be able to provide invaluable advice that only occurs after building a trusted one-on-one relationship? Then, this is the program for you!
What will I achieve as a mentor in this program? The following:
- Encouraging another professional woman to reach her full potential within her career field and community, forming a one-on-one relationship that could last a lifetime
- Enjoying the satisfaction of giving back to the community
- Gaining a fresh prospective on your profession; even some personal growth and renewal
- Developing new leadership skills and furthering your professional development
- Expanding your network and connecting with professional women at all levels
- Developing strong ties and increasing opportunities to participate in the local community
I’ve never mentored before, how does this program work?
Not to worry, you’ll be contacted personally once you sign up to be a mentor and our program directors will provide guidelines, advice and best practices, and answer any questions you may have so that this new relationship will be mutually successful.
What about personality “fit”?
We’ll be following up with each of our mentors once the program commences to see how things are going, our goal is to build successful relationships so if something just doesn’t feel quite “right” let us know and we will make sure to help you and your mentee, our program is designed to truly enhance rather than become just another “project”.
What happens now?
We are excited you have made this decision to become a mentor in the Mentor Her Biz – The Small Business Mentorship Program and we will be in touch with you shortly!
If you have always wanted to become a mentor or are considering the opportunity for yourself, then please feel free to contact either Leigh Mitchell (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or David Rumer (email@example.com), both will be happy to answer any questions, help you to connect and most importantly inspire!