DurrellComm is boutique award winning public relations firm that works with small to medium sized businesses to ethically, productively and enthusiastically “get their word out”. As a feminist, civic leader and strong business leader, Melissa Durrell and her all women team, have seen rapid growth in their company since starting less than 5 years ago. Recognizing the need for “smart” public relations, DurrellComm has been especially attractive to local technology companies – both start-ups and well established giants in the field.
Melissa is a strong community builder. Via DurrellComm, Meliss and her team have contributed time, brain-power and financial backing to several local events. Among a few include:
– The Zonta Film Festival – the only women’s issue film festival showcasing female filmakers from around the globe.
– Grand Porch Party – Waterloo neighbourhood arts and culture outdoor festival
-Stone Soup Event -raising over $30,000 for Medecins Sans Frontiers (Doctor’s Without Borders)
– Steel Rails – Waterloo arts and culture event on the Waterloo-St. Jacob’s rail
– The Autism Society of Canada
– KW Habitation – via the lions club auction
Visit Durrell Comm