Meet our SocialforGood Judge Donovan
Donovan Dill is the Youth Entrepreneurship Manager at Centennial College the home of the ACCEL Programs. ACCEL provides coaching, mentoring and business consulting to young entrepreneurs within the eastern GTA to accelerate their company’s growth.
Donovan has been inspiring youth nationwide for over 24 years. His passion for positive youth development has allowed him to speak to thousands of young people about various topics. His message about self-efficacy, intrapreneurship and positive self-development has inspired youth to become their best self. He brings over 20 years of management experience to the table, having worked in diverse industries forging relationships in complicated environments with multiple stakeholders. He also has over 7 years experience overseeing program development supporting youth experiencing barriers to employment and self-employment.
As president of S.E.E. Promotions, he worked to assist clients in developing business and promotional plans.
Donovan obtained several awards, including the Aroni Image Award, the North York Community Award, the C.I.B.C Achievers Award of Excellence and Toronto Raptors Ambassadors Awards.
About the #SocialforGood Conference
If you are a socially conscious individual, entrepreneur, corporation or non-profit organization you can’t afford to miss this conference! Please join us for two days that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions to spread social good in your community and workplace.
#SocialforGood will have you dive deeper then you ever have before and will address:
- What a #socialforgood movement is and why it even matters
- Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes! Learn how!
- Ideas and beliefs by change makers and sought after experts.
- We will explore why investing in women is the world best social strategy
- Creative solutions to inspire change in your life, workplace and business
- How to Bring Authenticity and Integrity to Your Business
- How Creating your Business Creates a Whole New You
- How to raise money for your social business or cause
- The best ways to spread your message: Video, podcasts, public speaking, social media and more