Wednesday, October 28th | 1 pm EST
This webinar / conference call is for any WIBN Member who would like to start maximizing her membership! We will walk through membership benefits and learn step by step how to add your business directory and get matched with a mentor, access action plans and more!
We also value your feedback – so you can share advice on what you think we could be doing to make our membership more valuable !
Participation information below to join the call/webinar on Wednesday October 28th – 1 pm
Please join the call live at http://www.uberconference.com/womenbiznetwork and also phone to : 1-877-440-0873
Meredith Skinner of @PCServiceonsite spoke to us about ways in which WIBN Members could increase their referral business and it all comes down to great customer service!
Here’s a bit of what Meredith does…
- Meredith is responsible for client relationships and is the first point of contact with perspective customers while her partner responsibilities focus on the servicing – this allows them both to focus on specific responsibilities leading to better results and performance.
- Meredith has service bench marks: She has a customer service guarantee – letting customers know that she will follow up with them “I will call you within three hours of receiving your message”
- Meredith doesn’t do mass emails – instead she looks for ways to have more personal engagement with her clients – like sending a heads up if their is a nasty computer virus going around and she will often call just to say “hi”
- Meredith likes to be creative – instead of sending a cards at Christmas time she will send a halloween card when clients are least expecting to hear from her
- Meredith uses HomeStars so customers can leave reviews – this has worked well for them as they received “The best of 2014” for their customer service – which is now proudly displayed on their web site
- Meredith uses social media as well to interact with customers – while she doesn’t have a ton of fans on Facebook her engagement numbers are really high – customers respond to her and even leave her praise which pays off!
- Meredith sends customers notes and little gifts when they refer her to other clients- she doesn’t indicate this in advance – she just quietly rewards referrals after the fact with a surprise gift!
- Meredith has learned to be courageous – she didn’t like speaking on the phone to customers when she started but has gained confidence as she practiced. She also has learned to ask for referrals and while awkward in the beginning – practice has made it easy to ask for reviews.
So I hope these ideas here help you to grow your referrals. #WIBN Members do log onto our web site for more ideas on how you can grow your business. We have templates, tools and worksheets for you to use.
Meredith has offered to come back and help us again! Tell us what customer service problems you might be having (or lack of customer issues) we will brain-storm together on how we can get you more customers! Our follow up call is
Have questions you want us to know about in advance – please leave them in the comments section below.
- #Smallbiztip: Ask for testimonials and reviews TWEET THIS TIP
- #Smallbiztip: Send customers gifts and card when they least expect it
- #Smallbiztip: Have courage to ask for what you want TWEET THIS TIP
- #Smallbiztip: Practice makes perfect when talking to perspective customers
- #Smallbiztip: Have a role in your company that is all about pleasing customers TWEET THIS TIP
- #SmallBiztip: Have a follow up customer service guarantee