Practical, mindful and results-oriented action plans will help you find your way with the support of your group on your journey.
WIBN Member participants and six mentors supporting each of the thrive pillars in your life!
Why you need it:
71% of Canadian women indicated that they would like to start their own business and 83% of them said having access to role models or mentors would be important to their success. Women in Biz Network believe that members supporting members is key to our collective success. Enjoy access to different mentors and together we can brainstorm and plan for your growth and development as an entrepreneur or a professional.
You Will Receive
- Confidential career and business advice
- Opportunities to brainstorm with a support group of successful business women
- Accountability partner that will follow up with you later in the month
- The collective advice of the group to tackle your challenges
- Opportunity to work on your projects in a supportive group environment
- Support and advice to balance your wellbeing, happiness and health coupled with your business life
- Access to our mentor support group
- Handouts for each month provided
This program is exclusive to WIBN & SheCoSystem Members only. For information on WIBN membership please visit here. However, you are welcomed to attend once as a non-member.
- Willingness to help others and yourself
- Respectful, courteous and understand confidentiality must be kept within the group
- Current member of Women in Biz Network Membership