Each month a new WIBN Member and mentor help guide and support Women in Biz Members.
Time: March 30th for our call at 130 pm EST
Mentor Guidance: “Spring Forward With Your Business” (See detailed description below)
LOGIN INFORMATION: – CALL into Conference line: 877-440-0873 No PIN needed AND LOG INTO URL: www.uberconference.com/womenbiznetwork if you would like to ask questions
RSVP AND DESCRIPTION BELOW
Mentor Natasha Mitchell: Hi I’m Natasha I have over 20 years experience providing business strategy, process improvement, training and project management services to corporations and business owners. I love exploring new ideas and helping my clients turn their inspiration into reality. My goal is to make business easier and more fun and to give people the tools and support they need to get focused and be successful. As a business owner I understand the challenges of stretching limited resources and trying to do it alone. The most valuable lesson I have learned is ‘speed of implementation’ setting yourself a deadline motivates you to get things done and let’s you see how real clients respond to your offer.
What I can Mentor on During our 1 Hour Call
- How to get more focused and organized with your business
- How to get your business started (think big, start small)
- How to narrow down their ideas and pick one thing to start with
- How to start building a client base – narrow your niche and face to face
- How do I know if I have a viable business idea – testing the market
- How can I build my list – how to find and create strategic partnerships
- Why it is important to have plan to start
- How to overcome feeling frustrated and overwhelmed – Don’t try and do everything at once
- Should I go into business or not?
- Do I need a business partner?
- Where can I find resources to help me?
- Where should I network