When: Thursday June 9th, 2016
Time: 4-8 pm
Cost: Early Bird until May 10 (save $15): $40 Non Members | WIBN Members: $25 | Purchase a Women in Biz Network membership now and save
Members use coupon code (valid memberships will be checked if code is used) :
- 345 pm: Registration . Parking: Please note that free parking ( located in under ground garage – please mention to parking employees you are attending CFIB event for complimentary parking) opens up considerably after 4 pm at the event location so if you are planning on driving I would arrive just after 4 pm). The event location is also TTC friendly! Located close to: York Mills Subway Station.
- 4:15 pm – Mentoring, Collaboration and Connections Exercise – Part 1
- 5:05 pm – Round one of Speakers (See below for speakers/topics)
- 5:50 pm – Mind Body Break
- 6:05 pm – Round two of Speakers (See below for speakers/topics)
- 6:55 pm – Mentoring, Collaboration and Connections Exercise – Part 2
- 7:15 pm – 8:00 pm – Final formal goodbyes + time to Visit the WIBN/CFIB membership booth and get all the support you need.
Location: CFIB Headquarters, 4141 Yonge St, North York, ON M2P 1N6
In order to truly thrive in life we must explore how we achieve and lead our communities.
Join us for another amazing round Pecha Kucha style of presentations as a follow up to our Thrive Conference. We will enjoy table discussions around each presentation on the important pillar of leadership and how it intersects with
• Building Communities
• Being Compassionate to ourselves and others
• Why Lifelong learning is critical to success
• Fun and Financial Well-being
• Spirituality and Healthy Living
- Educational and interactive presentations below plus interactive mentoring, networking and mind body breaks with Marni Levitt
- Bonnie Chan and Katia Millar are talented and creative connectors will be providing us with collaboration exercises so that you will have the chance to connect with other attendees!
Educational and Fun Presentations
Empowering Leadership: Keep thriving and lead others to thrive by replacing “attitude” with “latitude” with Monika Sumra | Pillar: Leadership
The Powerful Way to Cultivate Client Relationships and Revenue with Sharon Jones | Pillar: Community
We are All Jugglers | Pillar: Fun
Lead Yourself First with Shelagh Meagher | Pillar: Learning
Prosperity, Passion and Power | Pillar: Financial Well-being with Karen Collacutt | Pillar: Financial Well-Being
Compassionate Bootstrapping with Fatima Kamenge | Pillar: Compassion
Building a Thriving & Healthy Community with Leigh Mitchell & Sperry Bilyea | Pillar: Healthy Living