Leaders are always looking for opportunities to learn, but every leader has little time to spare.
L2: Learn – Lead is the new simulcast event designed to breathe new life into leadership through world-class speakers – in a convenient, half-day format.
One of only 300 sites worldwide!
Delivered exclusively through the John Maxwell Team
Join us on Friday, October 17, 2014 for L2 Toronto: Learn – Lead and grow your own leadership as you connect with other influencers in your local community. Expand your network with relationships that produce tangible results.
Who Should Attend?
* Leaders in corporate sector, education and non-profit organizations
* Business owners looking to sharpen their skills and become better leaders
* Wanna-be leaders looking to learn and up-level their leadership skills
* Professionals and media
* Social media professionals
* PR professionals and Agencies
What Does Your Ticket Include?
* A half-day of learning, inspiration and networking with other influencers in your local community
* Breakfast, and coffee breaks
* Speakers’ handout
* Access to Sponsor Booths to meet one-on-one with companies supporting leaders and leadership in our local community
* And more surprises!
Date: Friday October 17, 2014
Time: 8am – 1pm
Location: St. Bonaventure Parish Centre, 1300 Leslie St, Toronto, ON M3C 2K9
Price: $97 early bird, $197 regular ticket
How can people register?
What will attendees learn?
Learn from world-class leaders John Maxwell, Linda Kaplan Thaler and Tim Sanders.
Dr John C Maxwell . John has mastered the art of asking questions and will share why they are so important for successful leaders, what questions we should be asking ourselves and what questions we should be asking our teams.
Linda Kaplan Thaler. Linda will share inspiring stories and offer practical tips to harness and put your own GRIT – Guts, Resilience, Industriousness and Tenacity, to work for you.
Tim Sanders. You will learn from Tim three key areas for becoming a people centric leader – confidence, leading people and customer experience.