New! Canadian Federation of Independent Business and Women in Bi Joint Membership
Why buy it from us? You get 2 memberships and save $200:
These memberships have different benefits and totally compliment each other. CFIB offers access to business counsellors across the Canada to help answer any questions / issues you might have related to your business. CFIB doesn’t offer in-person events but WIBN does – so we have you covered! With these two memberships you have the ultimate support for you and your business!
Amazing benefits and value in this exclusive offer! Receive all the WIBN benefits above plus CFIB Benefits (listed below)
(Regular membership fees for CFIB start at $250.00 plus $30.00 per employee)
Exclusive offer for WIBN Members to buy a joint membership with the CFIB!
- Exclusive Member Support: Find the answers you need
By purchasing a membership, you can talk to knowledgeable business counsellors and access our on-line information resources and courses in all provinces – they can assist with HR, small business tax questions and more!
- Big Savings for Your Small Business: Save money on key services
CFIB’s partnerships with service providers can help you save on credit/debit card payment processing, banking, telecom, shipping, group insurance, payroll processing— and more!
- CFIB lobby on your behalf to all levels of the government to protect small business owners best interests
- Premium Business directory listing in Shop Small Biz
- Extensive online training and certificate programs for you to to take free of charge or a fraction of the price (for certificate programs)
$250 for the year. That is two memberships at $125 each a saving of $200! A CFIB Membership purchase through CFIB costs $250 alone
IMPORTANT DETAILS OF NOTE BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please read the following information carefully to determine your business’ eligibility for CFIB membership.
- Only independent, privately owned businesses registered in Canada are eligible for CFIB membership. Foreign-owned or publically traded companies are not eligible for CFIB membership.
- If a WIBN member owns more than one business they will require one CFIB membership for each legal business name in order for each business to have access to CFIB member benefits.
“**Note: This offer is valid for the activation of a new CFIB membership only. Offer is not valid for existing or former CFIB members (within the last 2 years).