Did you know that the holidays can be the most dangerous time of the year? Besides the risk of tippy trees or a festive fire turned raging inferno, the season of joy brings with it the potential for serious injury and damage to your home if you don’t take the necessary precautions. That’s why we’re excited to have @TD_Insurance join us for an interactive Q & A chat focused on keeping the festivities fun!
Share in the Spirit of Safety this Thursday, December 18th at 11 am PST/2pm PST!
Join @TD_Insurance on Twitter using the #HolidayHomeTip hashtag as we talk about ways to stay safe this holiday season, including:
- How to avoid the most common holiday safety risks
- What you need to know about electrical fires
- How to prepare your home for the coming storm season
- Why posting photos of your holiday haul is a bad idea
- How to protect your home and valuables while away
- What you need to know to protect yourself from homeowner liability
- And more…
Plus, we will be giving away $50 gift cards from the Home Depot to lucky participants who correctly answer the prize questions!* Hint: you may want to check out TD Insurance and follow them on Twitter — @TD_Insurance — for answers to the prize questions.
* No purchase necessary. Winners must be a Canadian resident (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory. Winners will be selected based on the first correct answer submitted in response to the prize question during the Twitter chat held Thursday December 18th, 2014 between 2 and 3 pm EST using the #HolidayHomeTip hashtag. Should that winner not be eligible to claim the prize, the next correct answer will be selected. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. All winners will be notified via Twitter and have 10 days to claim their prize by filling in a contest release form.