You’re probably already familiar with Gail Vaz-Oxlade, ‘Til Debt Do Us Part and her no nonsense financial advice. We asked her for her thoughts on financial smarts for entrepreneurs.
Being an entrepreneur, we have flexible incomes. Some months are huge, some can be dry. How can an entrepreneur effectively create a budget?
- all your communication costs: phones, cells, internet
- anything you spend on dues, for education or training
- professional publications, software, and anything you spend to start or expand your business (like marketing costs, advertising, etc.)
- gifts you may buy for clients
- all the interest on your loans for your business.