Believe in Social Entrepreneurship? Want to make a lasting and meaningful impact within your community? Consider spreading the word about our conference and we will promote your good deed by listing you on our partner page!
Why be a Partner?
- Get national recognition as a partner of our conference
- Win a premium booth if you are the most successful promoter of our conference
- Spread the word about a conference that is all about giving back and helping to make a difference
- A percentage of our conference revenue goes to the charity we support – Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness- in 2014 we donated $1000 for the CCAA
Suggestions to Be a successful partner:
- Partners are more successful when they send a stand alone invitation to attend along with your special offer through email include the benefits of attending from your perspective (see below)
- Post advertisement (see below) in your newsletter and web site
- Tweet often about the event mentioning the benefits and that you are attending (see below)
- Post on your Facebook Fan Page and Personal Pages/Favourite Groups, Linkedin, Google+, Pinterest with a picture uploaded (could be advertisement)
Sample Letter to associations wanting to promote the conference as partner:
Hello (insert name)
I’m (your name). The Time is now. Get ready to collaborate for a brighter future, connecting and building bridges for better partnerships.
Then join us for a conference that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions that will lead to lasting positive change. Ordinary people can be the change and make an extraordinary impact.
Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes!
Learn how to bring about sustainable global impact from change makers and sought after experts
The 5th Annual Women in Biz Conference features
- Passionate day of education and relationship-building
- Mini MBA with expert speakers
- Refreshments provided
- Complimentary childcare courtesy of Kids & Company Childcare
Suggested Tweets Coming Soon