Join over 150 professionals and small business owners on Monday, April 4th at the Centre for Health and Safety Innovation for a wellness and productivity retreat like nothing else you have ever experienced.
Dive into Interactive and engaging sessions including Real Time Thrive sessions with Thrive Mentors based off what you have been enjoying the most throughout the day. The conference will help you improve your financial success, set new goals, prioritize your healthy living (including stress management) and increase work life quality, productivity, clarity and focus. Over 20 members of our thrive team (including productivity expert and bestselling author Chris Bailey – Author of the Productivity Project) will leave you inspired, energized and ready to prioritize your health, wellbeing, purpose and work objectives more effectively. Enjoy Rise and Arrive with Marni which includes movement and mindfulness, coupled with a yoga and writing workshop and afternoonleadership and learning sessions based on our four pillars.
- Each Registrant will Receive a Copy of The Productivity Project with their Registration!
- Wealth Generation
- Try out the Business Benefits of Coworking
- Health and Stress Management
- Email Marketing
- Linkedin and Social Personal Branding
- Business Planning
- Writing Workshop with Yoga and much more!
Just some of our afternoon sessions based on our Four Pillars
- Key note: Chris Bailey Thrive by Design: Productivity & the Pillars of Thrive
- Learn how to lead with Claudia Harvey (Winner on Dragon’s Den) and Laura Jones (Executive Vice President of CFIB)
- Thrive Style with Kristy Wieber (Founder of Rent Frock Repeat)
- Having Fun with your Finances with Shannon Lee Simmons, New School of Finance
- Wellness Determination Dashboard – Dr. Dwight Chapin (Team Chiropractor – Toronto Argonauts and owner of Highpoint Wellness Centre)
- Community: The Power of Acceptance – Rachel Clark
- This and much more is what you will find at the Thrive Summit. For full details visit our Thrive Agenda
When you register with the CWF code we will donate $25 to Canadian Women’s Foundation
When you look at economic and social problems from a woman’s point of view, you see things differently.
You see how the issues are connected. You develop new priorities. You listen. You notice strength where others see only weakness. You think holistically. You share power. You build a community.
The Canadian Women`s Foundation is proudly unique. We are Canada’s only national foundation dedicated to giving women and girls in Canada a chance for a better life.
Here are the key ideas that drive our work.