Last year our close friends had us over to celebrate Earth Hour – we had a blast. The kids loved running around playing flash light tag. We parents enjoyed wine and candle light .
Here are a few fun ideas to celebrate earth hour with fun in mind.
- Invite your neighbours over for a candle light celebration – give you kids flashlight and have them come up with a fun game to play. They will be gitty in the dark.
- Put the kids to bed early and enjoy a candle light dinner.
- Go to your neighbourhood local and enjoy a dark pub – take a few moments to enjoy the stars.
- Go for a hike (if you in Toronto do bundle up!).
- Attend a yoga class – look up listings to see who is enjoying candle light yoga.
- Lie out in your backyard with a blanket and count stars.
- Take photos outdoors with evening settings.
- Sleep under the stars if you are some where.
- Meditate by candle light with some funny Ommmm sounds
Happy Earth Hour to you all!